Friday, March 26, 2010

The Princess and the Pea

It happened with CR, but I don't remember it happening so early on...the illustrious world of heartburn. Traditional sleep positions are thrown out the window...

Pic of our bed in Harvard Square shortly before CR's arrival...

Pic of our bed at our current residence - pillow tower began at about 29 weeks...

I usually start off in the upright position, and then sometime in the wee hours of the morning I am able to remove the two larger bottom pillows to "comfortably" recline, and in turn use the two smaller ones as support between my legs and under my belly...

A little too much information? Sorry...just another fun side effect of pregnancy...just be thankful it's a mere fairy tale for you. For me? The happy ending to my nightly battle-of-the-belly arrives around 2:30am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails