Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay, Mulligan on that one...THIS could possibly be the last Friday with just me and wee-man...

Yep, baby C is still taking up residence at chez Mommy, and as happy that I am to still be able to get at least a little sleep at night, I wish she would just get here already. I thought last Friday was going to be the final Friday that CR and I would be able to spend time alone together, but I was completely wrong on that one. So this morning, off we went to the Museum of Science for (possibly) one last day that I didn't have to work, and it was just CR and me.

We packed up a portable lunch (seriously, the prices for food at the cafeteria there are ridiculous), and headed out for a couple of hours of discovery. These images may seems a bit redundant from our last trip that I posted, but I swear the little guy has changed over the past few months (I don't know about you, but I see it)...

(CR doing the shape/peg puzzle in January)

(CR doing the shape/peg puzzle today)

(CR getting his hand stamped in January)

(CR getting his hand stamped today)
We did a lot of running today...

(Red...green...yellow...)

(CR raced the lights that span the wall - he did this about 18 times, sometimes against some pretty big kids)

We had a great day today - CR is increasingly interested in my belly and the baby that is soon to pop out of it (it sounds so jack-in-the-box...wish it were that simple...play some music, turn a hand crank, and POP, out comes the baby...)...I am becoming increasingly anxious about baby C's arrival...it will all work out...it will all work out (my new mantra)...next up? Open houses, and maybe a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails