Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time flies...

We're back. It feels so great to be home, to be back with CR, but alas, that's where the bliss ends. Being back also means laundry, trips to the grocery store, work, juggling schedules, and overall, being tied to the old routine.
B and I had a really nice trip. We were able to mix a little business (visited with his clients for lunch on the first day we arrived, and then spent some time with another group of clients/friends while staying in the Venice area) with pleasure, and in the process, got to check out the South Beach scene pre-SuperBowl. While we were down there, the ProBowl and the ING Miami Marathon took place. I was a little bummed the pregnancy kept me from enjoying happy hour with the locals, but when I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed and not like I had been run over by a liquor truck, I was grateful for the little one inside of me for keeping things at bay.
CR had a blast with both sets of grandparents, and we thank them over and over again for taking our little monster. Once B sends me some pics, I will post some shots from our rainy Venice/Miami vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails