Monday, January 11, 2010

It's never too late, right?

I guess I should start off with the disclosure that I wish I started to document important parts of my child's life long ago. I am the mother of a 2 1/2 year old boy, and we are expecting our second child at the end of May of this year. I failed to document the first years of my son's life in a chronological manner (I will refer to him as CR in my posts) - he does have a baby book, but he has resorted to using it as a coloring pad. Between the scribbles, I suppose you can decipher my assorted notes and anecdotes, summarizing some of his milestones and the like, but I seriously have failed myself as a mother in this regard. You are expected to fall off the documentation wagon with the second, not the first. So here is my effort to begin a (b)log for CR, and for baby number two (who I shall refer to as B2 in my posts). So cheers to a new year, and to the start of what should have been done from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails