Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting for the big crash...

CR has not been sleeping normally over the past few days. Naps have been brief, or thrown to the wayside all together. He has been waking before 6am, and doesn't fall asleep until after 10:30pm.

This funky pattern has resulted in, how shall I phrase it, volatile bouts of energy, giddiness, rebellion, anger, joy...a little hard to put my finger on at any given moment. I am sure this is just a phase, but it is a hard one to nail down. I think he likes his room a little too much, and naptime and bedtime have taken on a new reason to enact playtime...not the room's intention. I am going to have to start removing toys in a systematic manner, so all he will be left with is Nano, Sup, and his Thomas the Train sheets...can't really get into trouble with those, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails