Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seven Weeks, and a world away...

Yes, I am still extremely sleep deprived. Not from one night in particular, but a compounded effect of night after night of double awakenings/feedings, piled on top of months of sleepless nights ridden with pregnancy-induced heartburn, restless legs, and overall bloated unhappiness. I want my body back - getting back in shape after CR was reasonable easy (in the grand scheme of things), but now that we have two monsters to look after, finding time to work out is a little harder these days, and I would love to jump ahead to where I (hopefully) will be strength-wise, fast-forwarding through this awkward in-between phase. BUT, it is all so worth it. The baby girl is such a different bird than she was when she first came home. She is a little animated beast...smiles have started (not in these pictures, but believe me, the little one is smirking at her big brother and crazy parents all the time now), and she is such a kissable little being. Completely in love...utterly and deeply smitten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails