Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little taste of Hollywood

It has been too long since my last post...

With the move, the baby (love you, Baby C, but with your nightly feeding schedule, my mind has turned to mush...finding the appropriate words to use in a sentence have become a true effort, and I am lucky to get in a shower at the end of the day), and lack of childcare, sitting down at the computer as been tough.
I do have to say, however, newborns aren't that interesting to write about in the first few months of life. They eat, sleep, poop (well, most poop...our little lady is a bit of a fecal-hoarder, so poops have to be coerced out with administering small bottles of water every couple of days...delightful), eat, eat, sleep...you get the picture. Not very exciting to read about.

But, a recent sighting at our beloved local Dana Park inspired me to post - a little Casey Afflick love...B and our friend T were playing with CR and W, and low and behold, the semi-famous Cambridge native made an appearance...

In looking at the second shot, I am amused by the thought of B pretending to take a picture of T...our children are nowhere in sight, so who knows who was "watching" them while the star-struck fathers snapped TMZ-esque candids of the actor...

I hope to begin actually posting again...to get some things done this week, we even shipped CR off to CT to be with Ga, Gee, Mimi and Pop-pops, hence I am able to sit down and write this post...maybe they'll keep him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails